POST N° 7: From cartoons, animes to TV series

Hello everyone!!!

Today I will talk about TV series, animes, comics, mangas, etc. All that things that use for entertaiment.

In my case, I don't see many series or read many things related with mangas or comics, I prefer to use my time on other things. But when I catch a series or motive me to see an anime, I will not stop util I finish it completely.

In general I'm not very good to read comics or sleeves, occasionally I ask a friend to give me one of those the has, which are not few. Most of the time I prefer to read a book scientist or a novel, I like more.


Anime and series are another issue, in my life seen a considerable amount.....I guess. One of the animes that most caught my attention was Hunter X Hunter, I like this serie because the plots is really good an have interesting arguments, the characters are good creates, I mean, give to the audience the exciting and intensity of the decisions made for the character and each one will have a specific rol very important in the serie. I like a lot of kind of series, but I prefer science fiction like marvel or DC series or Pacific Rim also I like to see fantasy series. One of the series that I would like to see can be Game of Throne, but I don't know where I can see this serie. So, I try to conform just read the novels :'(

I think that it may be interesting to use the series, anime, comics, etc, as a topic of the conversation, always and when people that you talk about this because the series know by name or has seen it.

 topic can say either

Thanks for reading!!!
Bye






Comments

  1. if u like the science fiction, i recommend u see "Batman returns", is a big big big movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people have told me that Game of Thrones is a very good serie, I would like watch it someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Definitely Hunter X Hunter is one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Game of Thrones, I recommend it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts