POST N°4: TV Shows and Series

Hello, in this blog I will talk about my favorite series.

My favorite series, for my part, it's an anime. The name of this anime is Hunter X Hunter, I like this series so much, a person recommended me this fantastic series and I finish to saw in two week's approximately. I like this series because the plots is really good and have interesting arguments, the characters are well creates, I mean, give to the audience the exciting and intensity of the decisions made for the character and each one will have a specific rol very important in the serie.

In general, I like a lot of kind of series, but I prefer science fiction like marvel or DC series or Pacific Rim also I like to see fantasy series. One of the series that I would like to see can be Game of Throne but I don't know where I can see this serie. So, I try to conform just read the novels :'(

If you want to see someone interesting series, try to see Hunter X Hunter, I recommend. :3




Comments

  1. I never see a anime, I hate it ):
    An you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch all chapters of HxH, but I liked all that I watched, do you like Shaman King too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I watched Shaman King 4 or 5 years ago. I like this anime, but I consider that the end was incomplete, I expected more.

      Delete
  3. I really like it, but the old animation, Wich is your favorite character? Mine is the Ryodan´s lider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be Kite, or the Gon's father, I like those

      Delete
  4. I loooove Hunter x Hunter, that was my fav serie when I was a kid, I will watch it again haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts