POST N°4: From the invisible to the visible world and back

Hello again, I hope you are fine.
Today I want to talk about a topic that is related to my career, I want to talk about super foods!!!

Well, this is a subject that catches my attention, since super foods are very little known and used in general, although the amount of protein, nutrients and benefits they provide are too much for the population.

Start with the basics, super foods are usually supplements, cereal or additives that are added to food, some of the best known are for example Chia, Amaranth, Quinoa among others, and other rare can be Zeolite, Goji Berries , Noni, etc. These foods have a large amount of protein, similar to that of cereals and are very effective for people suffering from anemia, osteoporosis, and other types of diseases. As a future Food Engineer, I would like to investigate this type of food and publicize its usefulness and benefit to the general population, since it has a good abundance, but they are currently very unknown.

In the future, I would try to make more known this kind of food, Is a hard work, but I insist, is a indispensable food. In the past, pre columbian people, use this food for eat good, religious rites, medicine, etc.

I study this food for a report for one of my class, and I feel anger and sadness when I read the reason because we forget this food and how was wasted for many years.

Well, thats is all, I try to share this knowledge but, I don't know if I reach the goal.

This is all, thanks for read



Comments

  1. My grandfather puts chia on everything he eats

    ReplyDelete
  2. exist a lot of food wonderfull that the people don't know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Super Food!❤ They are amazing and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I tasted the chia, but I didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope in a future people get used to eat this type of food, because they're so healthy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts