POST N°8: In my opinion

Hello everyone!!!

Today I goind to talk about some questions related with certain themes of controversy that I seem to interesting answers, I hope they understand that they are only my opinions and they can change over time.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I think recycling is a measure of vital importance, especially in a century like his which generate waste is too easy, the trash can be recicled in many things, but the biggest problem is that people have a conscience on the importance of recycling, and that's the most difficult one the theme of recycling.

What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?

I believe that any person is free to have any pet that it deems appropriate or that you like to have, what really matters are the conditions in which live the animal, an exotic animal is not easy to maintain, requires a special atmosphere and food that it should not be easy to get, also, it is logical that get an exotic animal and hold has a high cost, is something to keep in mind.

What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

As in my previous response, I think it is an issue that depends on the person and what you want to, but in my case prefer to adopt a pet that to buy one, since you are giving a home to a living will be grateful of this being, in change, a pet that is bought, one or another form will have a home that will be dear, not necessarily a street pet.

What is your opinion about cloning?

This question is undoubtedly the most intrigued has left me, since by now it is not an issue that affects both society. One of the things that intrigues me, is the see cloned in society, human rights would someone? could be considered as a person more? or as a "slave" to the original person? is a topic that really cause much controversy, but at this time I can not even give a specific opinion about the lack of infomration and knowledge on the subject.

This is all, Bye Bye!!!







Comments

Popular Posts