POST N°10: English Language Challenges

Hello everyone!!
Today I will talk about my experience in English class and how I learned English at the university.

One of the things that I liked most about the English of the university, has been the possibility of lecturing and researching topics related to my career. In English 2 I had the opportunity to investigate a little about the amaranth and its general aspects such as origin, properties, benefit, consumptions, etc.

Another thing that I liked about the English of the university, is the possibility of meeting new people due to the didactic activities we do in class. Thanks to this I have met many people from other careers.

With respect to blogs, I consider that they are a good way to practice English in general since you learn new words and how to talk about scientific topics related to science. One of the problems that it has is that it does not reinforce the level of English speaking, which in my opinion is one of the most important since it is necessary to be able to converse with another person and one of the most difficult since it has different linguistics rules and ways to use.

One of the skills that, for me is indispensable for communication, is knowing how to speak English fluently, now my level of speaking is bad, so I try to improve it whenever I can. The way I have tried to use for now, in trying to understand completely English music, although of course, I am aware that in music, speech breaks linguistics rules, so that they can rhyme without problems.

Currently, I don't use so much the English in my life, the most part is in English class, but I think that, in the future and due my career, I use English in a lot of things in my life, and is for that I want to learn English correctly.

Well, I think that this is the last blog that I made, so....thanks for reading all my blogs.

See you sometime. :333


Comments

  1. I don't know how some people makes to speak English very well, I hopefully know how greet well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts