POST N°3: The most embarrasing moment i'm willing to admit.

Hello everyone!!!

Today I will talk about some of my embarrasing moment in my life, I don't know if I have a lot of ridiculous and shameful moments, but I remember at least two that have me marked.

The first is when I was five years old, I was with my mom in the "Persa BioBio", there was a person who was missing a leg, a lame person who hung his pants, in my innocence, I approach to this person and try to find his leg, moving with my hands his hanging pant. In that moment, the person looks at me, surprised, and says "Whats wrong with him?", then my mom pulls me by my arm and we go, maybe that not sound like a embarrasing moment because is only the curiosity of a child, but my family remember that until this day :'(.

And the second moment was a few year ago, my friend invited me to her graduation, I not have problem with that, the problem was that she forced me to sing in a karaoke, I don't sing, never....so when I was standing on stage and it was my turn, I froze and I lost my voice, nothing was heard, obviously I lost but in my mind I was horribly embarrassed, at least my friend was "dying of laughter", some good I thing.

Well, that was my worst and the most embarrasing moment, actually I hope that nobody read this but, must be evaluated :'(.
Bye Bye.


Comments

Popular Posts