POST N°4: What are you really into?

Hi everyone, today I will talk about my favorites hobbies or thing that I realized in my free time, actually I don't have much time for hobbies, but I try to relax when I can.

Let's start, I tested a lot of hobbies, but the most that I liked was this. First, I play in the computer a lot of games, singleplayer, multiplayer, online, platafomr, so many that I couldn't count them all. Currently I use the computer most of the time for study or find information,but a few year ago, I can play 7 hour in a row, old times :').

Other hobby is watch series or movies, yes, my hobbies are very common, what can I say, I like them, and watch series is the best, netflix for example, is a gift of the god, so many series and movies that you can't see all (I think), and the feeling when you watch a good serie, and when you finish them, is is amazing, except when the final is really really bad and you cry for than, but well...

I do other hobbies, but less frequently like read books, do physical exercise, running, play with my dog (I love my dog), a lot of typical hobbies I think, but I dont complain, it is fun.

Well, that is all, bye bye, blessings

Comments

Popular Posts