POST N° 1: A country I would like to visit.

Hello everyone!!
Today I will talk about a country that I would like to visit.

Well, actually I don't think about this topic, first I want to finish my career and then travel to other countries.

I remember in my childhood I would to visit Canada, the weather is cold and comfortable and I think is a beautiful country. I know that in Canada is the Mount Celeste, but actually I don't know much about this country. I gues I just go to visit without reason.


I think that Canada is a good country for live, study and work, but in my case I prefer only study in Canada, I planning travel to other countries more that Canada, so I don't believe that I live in this place.

I think that is all, it was difficult no write about this, because I haven't thought about i yet, but was interesting think about it for the future.

I hope you are good and that they can travel wherever they want. Blessings.


Comments

Popular Posts