POST N°2: My Favorite concert or vacation

Hi everyone, today I will talk about my favorite vacation (I prefer talk about this topic jeje)

Well, this last years I go to differents place, but I think the most that I like was my vacation in "El Quisco". I know, I know, El Quisco is not the best place for a good vacation, but in my case, the special in this vacation was the people I traveled with.

I went on holiday with some college friends, it was fun, we organize in four days the trip, we look for where to stay, who would go and for how long, and that is all, three days more we were on the beach.

The vacation were this year, in January, in the middle of the month, and curiously the beach was empty, you could see a very few people which seemed very strange to me.

That was a good days, we enjoyed a lot and the last day we didn't want to go back, but we don´t have money jaja, we were about 4 days in El Quisco and they were great days.

I hope you all are okay.

See you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts