POST 1: A Country I Would Like to Travel

Hello everyone!!!
How are you today, I hope that all of us are fine!
Today I will talk about the country that I want to travel.

My favorite country to know, at the moment, is Germany. Why??, I don't know, but is a country that catches my attention, maybe is for the weather, in this country the weather is really cold (I think) all the time and I like the cold so much. Other reason can be Germany culture, I think is interesting, is a great country with a lot of information and knowledge. That is all I can tell about Germany and why I would travel. Actually, I don't know so much about them, but I think that is more interesting, because all is new from me, their customs, their language, their form of life.

Also, I want to travel to Germany because I want to travel to their University's, actually my plan is travel out Chile and continue my study in a great country like Germany, so that is my first reason why I want to travel so much, for information and knowledge.

Well, I think that is all, I don't know much about Germany, but that is better for me.
See you next time!!


Comments

  1. Keep it going bro! I hope that you'll be there soon! We have the same purpose actually <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt!! A real magical and cultural country!! Thanks to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we could go together to study a postgraduate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appear that you're a person that likes so much to learn and discover new things, I hope you achieve all your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts