POST N°5: My future job

Hello again!!!
Today I will talk about my desired job or one that I would love to have...for now.

Well, in my case I would love to be able to work on something as a laboratory, yes, I would love to be a lab rat...metaphorically speaking jejeje. But also there are other works that I would like to have experience and to test sush as. Also I would like to travel for work purposes, as for investigations or experiment, I don't know.

In terms of salary, as well as around the world, I would like to receive a good salary in end month, enough to live good and that nothing is missing me.

Another thing I would like is to get magisters and stuff, continue to improve myself and specialize in other aspects of my career. Honestly, I would love to travel to other countris and to continue my studies and become a better professional, though of course, not be that happened a couple of years ago, making it even more very soon decide those things.

Another idea that also have been thinking latery, is to study a second career for to complement them each other but that is something more complicated, for the money and the time spent.

Well, this is all, I think have a nice weekend.
Bye

Comments

Popular Posts